Just a few words

I may not always update my blog but when I do I go all out. LOL

Hehehe, sebab tak tahu ada ke tak lagi orang yang jenguk blog ni sebab dah bertahun tak berupdate, so kalau ada update tuuu macam wow! Heh ;)

kalau nak baca, sila kan, :)


link fb: Addi. Shalala
link twitter: Addi
email: hello.addistry@gmail.com

17 January 2011

Umbrella

I looked out the window

“It’s raining,” I said

Without me realizing

I felt a bit down

Day wouldn’t be any happier

If it’s filled with tears from the sky

But then

I’ve found an umbrella was by my side

It gave me hope

I smiled as if rain has stopped pouring

I got out

Holding up a cute umbrella

Being patterned with polka dots

Raindrops continue to fall

Hitting the top of the umbrella

Making sound non –stop

I didn’t even bother

Cause I know I’ve got my umbrella

Then there was this day

Where it was raining

And I couldn’t find my umbrella

There I was

Sitting on bed hopelessly

Don’t know what to do

As if I lost in some-what deserted island

As the days go on

I haven’t seen my umbrella

For quite sometime

But I appreciate

How umbrella can turn ones’ sad face

To a smiley face

Thanks umbrella for being there

Whenever I need you

For lending yourself, to be there

When my days are constantly raining

Seriously thanks.

Enjoy your life.

Thanks for the memories.

I’ll keep those safely

Take care. :)

4 comments:

Pitak said...

hey dear.
your umbrella is here.
it just that, things are not going as what we hope.
i'll miss you.

keSENGALan teserlah.. said...

aku tak tahu kenapa.
entry.kau.buat.aku.sedih.!

ur umbrella is waiting for you babe.
do come back A.S.A.P..

take care yaww..

ps. lagu pilihanku je pengubat rindu aku sekarang.=(

Bulanhijau said...

Hey this entry really makes me cry.

kita tetap akan jadi 'umbrella' sampai bila-bila kan?

and you too, take care. we'll always waiting for you. Always.

~PeNuLiS BLoG~ said...

best this entry,
menarik n sweetpain,
buat sy nak nangis je.(T_T)