Just a few words

I may not always update my blog but when I do I go all out. LOL

Hehehe, sebab tak tahu ada ke tak lagi orang yang jenguk blog ni sebab dah bertahun tak berupdate, so kalau ada update tuuu macam wow! Heh ;)

kalau nak baca, sila kan, :)


link fb: Addi. Shalala
link twitter: Addi
email: hello.addistry@gmail.com

03 May 2010

script writer

gosh, these days i'm becoming like Shakespeare pulak. haha. nevermind. this the last junk i wrote then, goodbye as i'm off to sudy like SREIOUSLY. :D

there you go,


I strum the acoustic guitar

Wishing upon the lovely stars

Will my life be like fairytale?

With fancy storyline

Climax in the middle

And end up with happily ever after?

Will it be that way?



You can’t tell me

I know

Cause I’m the story maker

The script writer

The producer

I decide it all what would it be

It’s my life

I’ll shape it either square or heart

Whether round or zigzag



Life is a climb, the view is great

Bumpy roads, rainy days,

Spicy up the journey

Rainbows, smiley sunshine

Sweeten the way

Let life be the teacher

And be a good reader

As the story goes on



At the end, I look back

Thinking the past

Fixing it up in future

Trying to be good

Pray to Allah

Have faith

Have hope.



haha. peace out. ^____^

2 comments:

keSENGALan teserlah.. said...

haha..
addi?
kau ke nieh??
cewwaaahh..

comel

Addi said...

haha. aku pon tak caye aku kah ni? haha